Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
As some of you know I rebuild door hinges for people, recently I have had to change my methods a little due to parts supply but it is for the best because now they are stronger and better then ever before!

Pricing is as follows for any standard mopar: A,B,E,F please email for pricing on C and early A.

$70 a side (top and bottom) or $130 both sides (top and bottom) + $15 shipping for the return ride. $50 core charge will be added if bought outright.

What you get for your money:

• Media blasted clean
  • Epoxy primer in your choice of gray or flat black or left bare
  • New pins in all hinges
  • New brass bushings on both top hinges
  • Star wheels removed, repaired and reinstalled
  • Springs repaired
  • Assembled and and sent back to you labeled for position

The reason they are not greased is so you can paint them to match your car then use a spray lube type grease for long life.

Paypal Preferred, Money order is accepted.

Thanks a bunch
-Ross-
View attachment r2.JPG
View attachment r1.JPG

View attachment r3.JPG

View attachment r4.JPG
View attachment r6.JPG

View attachment r5.JPG

Had a great experience with Ross on rebuilding my door hinges for my one Demon I am working on. They turned out very awsome and I am very pleased with his work he performed on them. I will be sending my door hinges for him to rebuild from now on. I know I couldn't have done as nice of a job as he's done!

Thanks Ross,you get an A+ from this satisfied customer!

I'm in, Both sides upper and lower.
Message me details on where to send them and payment info and I'll ship them right out.
Joe

Here is a set headed to a customer with a '79 Aspen R/T!

Attachments

• res23.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 2,706
  • res24.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,710
Here is a set headed to a '65-'70 B body owner!

Attachments

• res27.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,687
  • res28.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2,698
Damn Ross, you do some great work. Too bad my Dart is my driver otherwise I'd have you do them for all 4 doors.....or maybe I can find a set from a donor car, have you rebuild those....oh wait, my wife is gonna kill me.....Lols, anyways great work dude!

lol thanks! I could do a set of front doors for you and send them your way that way you could just swap them out. just thinken....

So............. how much for the buddy deal? lol I'm running out parts to trade...... Really though I do need to have you do up a set for the volare the pass side is horrible. If I'm going to be replacing the doors that would be the best time to do this. I have 4 to 6 hinge sets so I'm sure we can work something out..... "buddy ol pal" lol :hello2:

Another set of A body ones waiting to be shipped out! (they were just painted hence why the pins and bushings aren't in the uppers yet)

Attachments

• march3rd2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,557
  • march3rd3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,558
  • march3rd4.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,560
  • march3rd5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2,540
Glad to hear!

Right now I have 3 sets of e body ones ready to go and am working on a large batch of A/B lowers.

Get them while there hot!

Almost done with a large batch of A/B lowers. I am taking pre-orders now.

Pics are of 1 full set of F body, 1 set of E body and 1 F body drivers door upper/lower.

Attachments

• hinge1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2,371
  • hinge2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,338
  • hinge3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 2,321
  • hinge4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,305
Care to tackle a set of '71 B-body hinges?? One of them is missing the coil spring. Would you be able to find a replacement?

Care to tackle a set of '71 B-body hinges?? One of them is missing the coil spring. Would you be able to find a replacement?

I can do them (they take a bit more time and $ to do) however I prefer not to since the latter b body hinges are a lot easier to work with and a direct bolt on. (I was going to run them in the '71 RR that I am trying to buy)

Let me know if this would be acceptable and we can go from there.

-Ross-

Just got my A-body hinges back today and they came out awesome! They took one week including the shipping time...You cant beat that kind of service! Thanks Ross!

-Ken-

Just got my A-body hinges back today and they came out awesome! They took one week including the shipping time...You cant beat that kind of service! Thanks Ross!

-Ken-

Thanks for the kind words, Your doors should open and close real nice now :icon_smi:

4 door and 2 door are both 1967's (I have a set I can send to rebuild so I would not have to take mine off my driver..?)
what do ya think,

Bruce B

4 door and 2 door are both 1967's (I have a set I can send to rebuild so I would not have to take mine off my driver..?)
what do ya think,

Bruce B

Howdy Bruce,

Everything I have seen is that the front ones are the same 2dr vrs 4dr. The backs are different though.

If you want to send me a pic I would be happy to re-verify that.

-Ross-

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back