Dodge A100 Body Panels

-

66a100

Reaction score
Do A100 vans and pickups have the same body panels between the wheel wells? From the bottom up to a couple inches above the middle ridge.
I found a site that makes 54" x 19" panels. I contacted the supplier and they say its only for the vans.
Without having both in front of me, it looks as though they could both share the same shape.

20230823_182044.jpg

20230823_182333.jpg

Dodge-A100-Van-e1661588756405.jpg

@kiwigtx Would know I bet. He's from New Zealand so he is probably sleeping right now.

Do A100 vans and pickups have the same body panels between the wheel wells?
As long as there are no doors, the lines and contours are the same. There are two wheelbase lengths - 90" and 108" ....so you may need to cut the panels down if they are specific to the long vans.

1693347285984.png

I quickly measured my pickup, and at around 1400mm (54 inches) ....I could make that panel work.

And yes, the passenger (right side) side will have a pair of barn doors - so be prepared for some door & panel work. :thumbsup:

As long as there are no doors, the lines and contours are the same. There are two wheelbase lengths - 90" and 108" ....so you may need to cut the panels down if they are specific to the long vans.

View attachment 1716135114

I quickly measured my pickup, and at around 1400mm (54 inches) ....I could make that panel work.
Thank you that helps a lot.
I had a struggle with a couple parts people telling me there some how different, even though both sides of the truck look the exact same.

Thank you that helps a lot.
I had a struggle with a couple parts people telling me there some how different, even though both sides of the truck look the exact same.
Some people don't know WTF they are talking about.....usually through either stupidity or ignorance.....sometimes both.

Plenty of people out there have opinions....not many have a grasp on the facts.

-
Back