Dodge dart 61 frame rail

-

Camil

Reaction score
Hi Everybody's, i restore my 61 dodge Phoenix 4 door sedan, the car is very very solid, but the frame rail are very very very rusty... I have to replace it buy new or patch him... I have a inspection to.pass after the restoration. Im from quebec in canada. I want to know if i can swap.them to a other mopar model or car i restore them... Is it legal ? I am a very good weld ! I want to save him its a rare car and a have a Canadian model. The rail frame is destruct, but i can sit on my trunk and this is very solid, the bumper dont swing.... What can i do...

Hi Everybody's, i restore my 61 dodge Phoenix 4 door sedan, the car is very very solid, but the frame rail are very very very rusty... I have to replace it buy new or patch him... I have a inspection to.pass after the restoration. Im from quebec in canada. I want to know if i can swap.them to a other mopar model or car i restore them... Is it legal ? I am a very good weld ! I want to save him its a rare car and a have a Canadian model. The rail frame is destruct, but i can sit on my trunk and this is very solid, the bumper dont swing.... What can i do...
Swap from an other more.new (mid sixties) because find railframe.for this is impossible

-
Back