does anyone know of a mopar club around des moines

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
It seem that the local club has called it quits or at least are havin problems. Can't seem to get a line on the local club Mopars Unlimited I found 4 different contact numbers and none seem to respond. Anyone know of a good club around Des Moines ?

Yeah, the Des Moines Mopars Unlimited still exists. I saw a flyer for their annual Mopar show just last night. June 4th, btw. Same weekend as the big Mopar show in Shakopee, MN. :roll:

I don't have any contact info handy, but if you still want or need it, just let me know.

ya if you have a current contact addy ...i found 3 or 4 but it seems like every month they have a new president lol

Outlaw, is this one of the contacts that you tried? The email addy is not the same as the one that I saw on the show flyer Wednesday. Sorry, but I don't remember what the flyer's email addy was except that it was something like "www.moparun@whatever.com" - screwy. :roll:

If the contact in the link is invalid, please let me know & I will call a club member that I know.

Scott

-
Back