Does FABO have t shirts or hats or anything??

-
I have an old collared Fabo shirt somewhere. They were made up like 8 years ago or so for monster mopar at gateway in st louis. I think member small block had them made up.

I would be in for a tshirt or 2. Or a nice button up shop/garage/mechanic's shirt would be cool.

Man a nice A Bodies Only with a nice non cheesy picture of a Demon, Dart, and Duster would be on my must have shirt list.

I'll be paying for my gold soon I will have to remember that. I seem to have heard that before. I never did ask. Thanks for the info. Steve

Wore one of mine today and regularly! This one is my favorite.

8CAB040A-8BBE-4FFD-B1A4-6FF9CF20F34A.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok just took it off and pics front/back. Nothing cheesy here and a good shirt that has lasted years. Joey, time for new shirts? I would enjoy a shade of B7 but Plum Crazy is OK!

401333C3-FEFF-46B2-B570-C29809398180.jpeg

7011D12E-16B5-4759-99BC-E0F35A211922.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok just took it off and pics front/back. Nothing cheesy here and a good shirt that has lasted years. Joey, time for new shirts? I would enjoy a shade of B7 but Plum Crazy is OK!

I agree that's my favorite FABO tee! Quality shirt (100% cotton) with a simple message in front & logo on the back. It would be cool if Joey could offer these in several Mopar impact colors :D

-
Back