Don't Drink The Water!

-

Duggie

Reaction score
This in a government building restroom in Seattle.

H20.JPG

To paraphrase, "Don't drink out of the toilet!" :realcrazy:

I would think it would not have to posted, but at the range at where I was posted in 78 similar signs were posted.

I look at it this way. If someone hadn’t done it they wouldn’t have to put up a sign. Just like the warning labels on products we buy. Like don’t fold stroller with baby in it.
There are a lot of dumb people out there. It’s kind of disturbing!

I agree stupid people should wear a sign saying so. That way the rest of us would know how handle them. And yes sometimes I need a sign to.
Just read their bumper stickers, that will usually tell you all you need to know

Boring, teach him to drive stick. You know for when you've had too many.
One of my friends comes over once in a while he lives about 8 miles east in rural Manitoba. We get right **** faced when he wants to go home he whistles his horse comes which has been mowing my lawn for the past few hours best weed waker ever. Drags himself on him and says home coal. 15 20 min later I get text from him or his wife made it. Apparently it’s not drunk driving because the horse won’t hurt it self.

My brother had a few too many on a horse packing trip. Fell off his horse and gave himself a concussion. We told him if he was going to drink and ride, he was going to have to wear a 'special' helmet.
:rofl:

Check this one out? I bought my granddaughter a bottle of chocolate milk today. On the front it said, "Low Fat Chocolate Milk". On the back was, "Caution: Contains Milk". Wow! Thanks for the warning. I have seen warnings about "Caution: Produced in a facility that processes peanuts", but a warning on a bottle of milk that says "Contains Milk"???????????????????????

Check this one out? I bought my granddaughter a bottle of chocolate milk today. On the front it said, "Low Fat Chocolate Milk". On the back was, "Caution: Contains Milk". Wow! Thanks for the warning. I have seen warnings about "Caution: Produced in a facility that processes peanuts", but a warning on a bottle of milk that says "Contains Milk"???????????????????????
Well I don’t think the word milk is patent, copyrighted or in someway owned. It’s like when butter producers tried to sue margarine producers for colouring their product yellow worked for awhile. So maybe in fact it wasn’t milk. LOL

-
Back