Downers Grove Car Show 7/27 Mopar Night

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just a heads up for you Chicagoland FABO members. Friday night, 7/27/12 is Mopar Night at the weekly Downers Grove car show. Thrashing to get the Duster back together in time to drive down there. But will be attending either way. Hope to see/meet a few FABO people there.

[ame]http://www.downtowndg.org/carshow2012flyer2.pdf[/ame]

Pat

LOL, I was reading the poster and it's funny on Phord nite NO MUSTANGS, on Chebbie nite NO CAMARO'S or CORVETTES, so apparently those nites would be good one to go too, since those cars make up the majority of all Phords AND Chebbies. thanks for posting, my brother who lives in Wadsworth usually goes to the Phord one as he has a
'32 roadster Chebbie powered.

LOL, I was reading the poster and it's funny on Phord nite NO MUSTANGS, on Chebbie nite NO CAMARO'S or CORVETTES, so apparently those nites would be good one to go too, since those cars make up the majority of all Phords AND Chebbies. thanks for posting, my brother who lives in Wadsworth usually goes to the Phord one as he has a
'32 roadster Chebbie powered.

Tell me about it! Most shows leave me thinking that Ford and Chevy didn't make cars other than Mustangs, Camaros and Vettes? LOL

There is usually a nice selection of the more unique/obscure old cars, which is one of the reasons I like this venue. They (Downers Grove) really do a nice job with these events.

Pat

Hi Folks,

Just a heads up for you Chicagoland FABO members. Friday night, 7/27/12 is Mopar Night at the weekly Downers Grove car show. Thrashing to get the Duster back together in time to drive down there. But will be attending either way. Hope to see/meet a few FABO people there.

[ame]http://www.downtowndg.org/carshow2012flyer2.pdf[/ame]

Pat[/QUe where at in downers grove ? 75 th street?and what time.

Damn! Wish I could go. I lived just a few miles south of there when I was
a kid. Haven't been back there sense 2001. Lived south of I55. Timber lake
Estates. Near Argone Nat. Lab. Between 83 and Cass Av.
You guys have all the luck.
Please take pics for me.

Will be going for the first time hoping to get there around 5 with the wife in my shelby dakota

Fantastic! Look forward to seeing you there. I need to pick up my family after work, so we won't get there until about 6:30-7 PM and will probably be stuck parking in one of the fringe lots. I'll track you and your Shelby down. I'll be in the yellow Duster (the one that still needs a ton of work! LOL)

Pat

-
Back