4   0   0
Contact seller
Like new only used for about 250-300miles
Kit comes complete
Mounting bracket
Calipers
Rotors(solid/vented)
Pads
Braided line (about 12" to tap into your own hard line)
All mounting Hardware
It is just flash rust on the rotor and wipes off with my finger!(just took pic)
$450 shipped and insured and I accept paypal. U.S. only!
Pm me!

drdiff002.jpg

yes it is for mopar style housing ends! my 15" rims only have 3 1/2" backspace also and clear fine!

edit! 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern!

Sorry the last picture is blurry so I think it has 2 piece steel caliper brackets (econo) and not the billet aluminum caliper brackets. I'm not trying to be an @ss Eric just wondering which kit it is?

Roger

Well considering add says U.S only not sure why you care! Anyone more interested in the setup email cass direct! Thx

Since I have a US shipping address and paypal didn't think it applied to me, or I guess you mean sell to Americans only which is fine by me:thebirdm:

Everyone know the issues with shipping stuff to canada!(I've been burned before also) I have sold a few sets of heads to overseas members and a complete rear assembly overseas also! I even sold my old challenger overseas! So don't go there! Thanks for giving me the finger though! I can't even how much stuff I've sold overtime ! Anyone need a reference on me please go to cuda-challenger.com and post up my screen name and ask whatever you like ! Please email dr diff directly as to what he calls this kit if it that important! I know these disc brakes along with stock front discs have stopped me easily at mid 130smph at the track! Any international members (non Canadian ) would like to purchase these pm me ! So I can figure up an appropriate agreed up total price!

Thx for taking the time to view this listing and thanks for the free add space FABO !

Huh ????????????????

"add says U.S only not sure why you care!"

"Any international members (non Canadian ) would like to purchase these pm me ! So I can figure up an appropriate agreed up total price!"

The finger has a smilie on it for god-sake and yes I know you sell lots of stuff so I didn't think you get all bent out of shape by asking a few questions about it.If it had Aluminum Billet or steel brackets is all I wanted to know...

And about the getting burned by Canadian thing, I have bought thousands of dollars worth of parts from members here, BBD, Moparts,Yellow Bullet,and Ebay and your the first American person ever to give me any problems or it seems to imply I'm a thief .....nice.

Good Luck on your sale

Really dont like the implications here. Good luck selling it seeing how you just insulted us Canadians. Lots of us deal in U.S dollars and use a U.S shipping addy so I fail to see the problem.

Unless you just dislike us for no apparent reason.

CANADA ROCKS!

All my invoice says is "Doctor Diff 10.7" Rear disc kit" however Rear caliper application is '94-'04 Mustang Cobra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back