-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnts72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Fellas, I am in need of a corner to get this Duster sheetmetal squared away. Have paypal, would consider buying the entire panel if necessary. Does anyone know if a corner off other years would work if I stayed along the edge of the taillight opening with my cut line?? Realling thinking I would need a little bit of the top and bottom edge of the tail light opening to make it look right when she goes back together. I also posted this in the Body / Trim section. Illinois zip code 61951

Edit: I am also looking for 1/4 panel patches for both the driver and passenger sides. I could use the wheel well lip on the passenger side along with about a 6-8" section of rocker. The hole in mine is centered directly below the rear corner of the passenger door... If you guys are cutting up parts cars please let me know!! Looking to find as much original metal as I can to put back in this thing. If nothing solid turns up it will be aftermarket :pale:

Attachments

• IMG_9144.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 97
Pm replied, looking forward to some pictures. Thank you Lee

Still looking / PM's sent to those who posted. See the pictures, if you have something you think may work and it is solid please PM me or comment on here. Looking to get the body squared away and get this girl in primer before fall.

Attachments

• IMG_9125.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9126.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9128.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9129.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9130.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 50
Status