Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a dual plane, 4 barrel intake for a 361/383/400. Going on a '71 383.

Prefer an Edelbrock RPM, of course ;), but a Eddy Performer, or a Weiand, or an Offenhouser, or pretty much whatever will work. It's not going a high performance engine, pretty much stock. I'm just looking to get rid of the stock 2 barrel carb and replace it with a Holley 4v for ease of tuning and my own personal preference.

Trying not to spend $260 for a new one, so keep that in mind, but I'd obviously pay decent money if you've got an Eddy RPM that's in good shape. Just less than $260, or I'd buy new.

I also have a nice Weiand 7511, single plane intake for a 383 that I'd be happy to trade listed in the "for sale" section if you've got a boring low performance dual plane and want a single plane. It's listed here http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=309983

Pm me if you've got something. Thanks! :thumbup:

Got it, thanks!

Kinda looking for aftermarket aluminum intakes though. But if nothing pans out, a stock iron 4v is better than a stock iron 2v. Shipping it would be a lot more painful though, I'm located near Sacramento, Ca.

Should have made all that more clear on my initial post.

The Edelbrock DP4B is arguably better than any of those you mentioned.

The Edelbrock DP4B is arguably better than any of those you mentioned.

Very true, it's right up there with an RPM and maybe even better for what I've got.

Pretty much anything anything for a 383 in an aluminum 4 barrel is what I'm looking for, my engine is mild enough that I doubt I would notice much difference. Obviously I'd be willing to pay a little more for the desirable ones.

You can buy a Weiand 8008 brand new for $215 and free shipping.

Better than performer, not quite as good as DP4B.

Very true, it's right up there with an RPM and maybe even better for what I've got.

Pretty much anything anything for a 383 in an aluminum 4 barrel is what I'm looking for, my engine is mild enough that I doubt I would notice much difference. Obviously I'd be willing to pay a little more for the desirable ones.

There's one on ebay right now from a reputable seller, but it ain't cheap.

Think I still have a DP4B, but will have to check. I was going to use it but have had to stop the project for health reasons. Have sold some stuff but may still have intake if you still need. If I have it, $150 & shipping. That's what I have in it. Jerry

Think I still have a DP4B, but will have to check. I was going to use it but have had to stop the project for health reasons. Have sold some stuff but may still have intake if you still need. If I have it, $150 & shipping. That's what I have in it. Jerry

Thanks to Jerry I've got a DP4B headed my way. :thumbup:

Thanks FABO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back