Duster graphics - your thoughts ...

-

rebeldart

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of Dusters now (actually a few) with the Cuda AAR style graphic down the side. This month's Mopar Action has one of the baddest I've seen yet with the hood and exhaust to match ... I like it (by the way - can you still find that spoiler?). Has anybody seen a Duster with the Cuda billboard style graphic ? Anybody good enough with Photoshop to mock one up ? Plum crazy with the white billboard graphic and the 340 or 440 logo ? I think it might look good but wouldn't mind seeing one. Whadya think ?

I've actually seen the stripes for sale on either Ebay or in Mopar Muscle i can't remember which.

There was a link on here a couple weeks ago with someone selling those type front spoilers on ebay. They look real nice in the pics.
C

According to the article ... it was oem from years ago. Didn't know if they're still around ? Your saying the billboard graphic is available or the AAR graphic ?

If your talking about a Front spoiler for a Duster theres a guy on e-bay that mmanufactures tem and sells them for around $100, they look pretty decent and easy to install.

Rear spoiler
Well I suppose since it's an "AAR Duster" you might be able to use the AAR rear lip spoiler.....or pick up one from MAS fiberglass...or if your real lucky you might find one of the old Direct Connection Abody pieces.

speaking of the AAR thing take a look at this ebag item

looks pretty cool IMHO

If anyone is interested, I can also re-produce this style stripe. Price will be $100.00 incl shipping w/o lettering. If you want custom lettering, I can do that as well for a slight up charge. PM or email me if interested.

Y'know, I kinda laughed at the billboard thing, but when I got home I went out and looked at the quarters. I think the lines would suit it too, so thought I'd scrape something together..

Grant

dusterpurple small.jpg

Grant, That is what I'm talking about, I know they didn't make them that way but maybe they should have :) visionary

Thats what I'm talkin 'bout. Yellow w/black, Sassy Grass w/black - I think it could look pretty good, definitely unique. Nice job !

I think the billboard would look a lot better if it followed the natural breaks in the body lines on the Duster. Maybe I'll experiment....

I agree - maybe terminate further forward on the door as well ? Let's see what you come up with.

I think the billboard would look a lot better if it followed the natural breaks in the body lines on the Duster. Maybe I'll experiment....

thats exactly whats going on my duster and was looking for one that followed the bdy lines, I'm lookin for 383 cut outs in the front of black decals so the burnt orange body color comes through, please let me know how much inc shipping to calgary alberta canada. I was also thinking about a half inch below the top body line.

Here's a mock up of what I think would look good using the Duster's natural body lines

Gary,I'm sure glad I sent that picture of my car when it was plain yellow. I really enjoy seeing what you mock up on it. Maybe some others will send you some similar pictures of cars in other colors to play with. I like the billboard look,but I think it would really stand out on a red or blue car. Keep using mine though,I like it.:-D:-D:-D

Grant, That is what I'm talking about, I know they didn't make them that way but maybe they should have :) visionary
idk bout everyone else but i wanna see more Dusters and Demons with that tail panel cuda 340 thing. loss for words can ya tell??? i wanna see more color combinations this is VERY interesting.

I like the plum crazy duster with the white bilboard decal it keps it away from your door handle so it would be an easier install.

-
Back