-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrdmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 complete doors and trunk lid for a 1970 Plymouth Duster. Very nice shape. Glass and all internal hardware complete. I live in Venango county Pennsylvania just north of Pittsburgh Pa. Would take $100.00 for all of it or any interesting trades. Will entertain any offer if someone in the area would like to pick them up. Franklin Pa.

I will be at Somma Pizza in Plum, Pa for most of this Wednesday and would like to make you an offer.....your PM box is full

my offer is $75.
please let me know....I will have a truck ...trailer....and cash in Plum o Wednesday

still take em....drop off / get paid by my buddy

Next in line. Pm sent.

I guess SSG Karg went to the front of the line.....great way to do business there Mr. Jrdmopar

You tell me they are mine....I say I will take them
YOU text me to make sure I still wanted them, I immediately I reply I do......and you sell them out from under me anyway.

Just a set of doors and a deck lid....Hopefully SSG Karg needs them more than I did... enjoy.

Denny

He was willing to pick them up. I didn't see the value in me driving an hour and a half each
way to drop them off to you. Kinda sounds like a financial loser to me. Especially since the price was basically free!
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back