Duster stripes

-

Chrippa

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Christoffer and im new to the site.

Would like to ask a question about , what i belive to be stripes!
Im about to buy a Duster 72 , and i saw the car that purevision desing built . I noticed the black "stripe" around the windows and the lines that follow the hood on the fenders.

Is this a stripekit that is avaliable too buy from say Year One or is custom made ? Or even worse , painted on ?

Link to the car and pics : http://moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/97618/

Hope someone knows , then its possible my Duster gets it :D

Cheers ! // Christoffer

The hood and top of fenders is painted. The 372 on the hood looks like a custom decal. The stripes on the side look factory.
The best place I have seen to get the stripes is.
www.phoenixgraphics.com
You should check them out and talk to them on the phone. They make custom decals and whats on that hood doesn't look hard.

Jack

You can get the stripes from Dales cuda shop Youngstown, Ohio. Cheaper than anyone else. I would think twice about Phoenix car grafix. Years ago I ordered 72 340 Stripes in white. They sent me Black 71's. I called them and asked again for white 72 340. They sent me white 71's. I ended up selling those and going to Dales cuda shop and buying the right set. The difference between 71 and 72 is that 71 style the 340 numbers are part of the stripe and 72 is not. Also 72 has the Dust swirl in the stripe at the rear.

-
Back