Duster trunk interior panels?

-

player1up

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the factory interior panels that go inside the trunk for a duster? not sure if there were any from the factory. I've owned 3 dusters and none have had any plastics in the trunk

It looks like there should be something there that covers the inner tail panel by the latch, also there are some flanges on the inner wheel wells that give the indication that there could have been a cover of some sort.

I was thinking of making them from scratch to give it a nice "new car" finished look but would like to get an idea of what they look like

far as i can remember the dusters, darts and demons, someone correct me if im wrong, only had a rear seat divider(cardboard), spare cover and a plastic mat from the factory..no panels installed, that didnt start until the Volare duster in the late 70's

I believe the cars that had the fold-down rear seat had covers over the wheelwells and taillight panel. They also had carpet on the trunk floor. I believe the Paddock catalog has the panel set for sale but there's no pics.
Dallas
missourimopar.com

-
Back