-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have the lower chrome trim pieces on the rear window(pictured) of my 72 Duster, I am looking for a good deal on the rest of it. I can't afford anything expensive, just need something I can clean up and install.

Also, I have all the trim for front windshield, I'm only missing the 2 tiny lower corner pieces.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Thanks, according to your thread the 2 small lower corners I need to finish my windshield trim would be $18 each, so $36 total plus shipping, which you could probably just put in a small padded envelope.

The 2 upper-side pieces I need for the rear would be $35 each for your best ones plus shipping in some kind of box. The ones with small dents are cheaper, do they look real bad or is it something hardly noticable when installed?
My car is nice but on my budget I'll never get it done unless I skimp somewhere.

I just sent you a PM Let me know

Thanks, according to your thread the 2 small lower corners I need to finish my windshield trim would be $18 each, so $36 total plus shipping, which you could probably just put in a small padded envelope.

The 2 upper-side pieces I need for the rear would be $35 each for your best ones plus shipping in some kind of box. The ones with small dents are cheaper, do they look real bad or is it something hardly noticable when installed?
My car is nice but on my budget I'll never get it done unless I skimp somewhere.

I ended up getting a good deal on the 2 lower corner pieces for my 72 Duster windshield from a board member here of $10 each, only problem is he accidentally sent me 2 passenger side corners. I sent him a private message to see if he has anymore to swap me with but haven't heard from him yet.

Does anyone have a driver side corner to sell? Or to trade for my passenger corner?

Here's a good photo that shows the difference in the 2 pieces. I have 2 of the one on the left, or passenger side.

Actually he just sent me a message a few minutes ago, gonna check his trim pieces tomorrow.

No luck yet, anyone have a drivers side lower corner piece? I really need to get this done so I can move on to other projects.

I have some for $10 plus shipping in that scraped up condition as you pictured but mine i offered for $18 where already buffed for show PM me if you still need one for $10

Ok awesome, I'll wait til the end of this week to see if he finds his drivers side piece, if he doesn't I'll shoot you a PM and buy yours. Thanks!

I have the pieces you need for the rear window and either front small corner. $60 shipped for all . No dents no damage ready to install. pay pal accepted. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back