dyno day in maple valley

-

racyroy1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, our mopar drag team captain has got the idea of a dyno day in/at the horsepower ranch in maple valley. He want's to do it on a saturday in february, if he gets 15 people he can get three pulls for 60 bucks. Is there any interest in this if so let me know here so I can tell him. right now he's at 5 yes's and 3 maybes. this is in maple valley washington just to make sure thats clear

Is anyone interested in a Mopar dyno day at Horsepower Ranch in Maple
> Valley?
> http://www.hpranch.com/
> If we can get 15 or more people it would cost about $60 for three
> pulls. I'm looking to do this on a Saturday in February. With 15 to 20
> cars he will usually do a barbecue lunch. Let me know if you're
> interested.
>
> Dave Kranz

my barracuda is not ready but, I would be interested in bringing my wifes 68 Mustang up there.... that is if y'all will allow a non-Mopar...

wish my dart were done, but i am just getting rolling. maybe try to plan this for once a year?

my barracuda is not ready but, I would be interested in bringing my wifes 68 Mustang up there.... that is if y'all will allow a non-Mopar...

sure no problem, heck the team captain ran with the fords last year.... we'd love ta have ya....

so if we get enough people and it acutally happens i'll post here with the date and time....

just to let those who might be interested,,,,, the tentative date is the 20th of feb...... at the Horse power ranch in Maple valley

Ok All

It's ON for February 20th

There will be a dyno day at HorsePower Ranch for ALL LX platform, A body and various cars on February 20th starting at 9am and lasting most of the day.

Cost is $60 per car - you will get 3 dyno pulls and lunch.
(Custom tuning can be set up with John at a later time, depending on number of cars there is a slim possibility of a tune or two late in the day, but no guarantee due to number of cars in attendance)

For information about HP Ranch and John Garner - visit hpranch.com

Let's get as many Pacific NW rides out there as possible - it will be a fun day.

horsepower ranch

28403 Southeast 204th Street
Maple Valley, WA 98038-7816
(425) 413-8889

-
Back