early 904 cables: problem --> PANIC--> RUSH

-

bamacuda

Reaction score
I didn't take it apart, but I am putting it back. i got the engine, tranny back in, put the cables in (shifter and park) and the park cable looks like it will go right into place, but the shifter cable is about 9 inches too far in the car. Also, they are both going through the same hole in the floor pan, the "upper" one closest the steering wheel/gas pedal. Is the shifter cable supposed to go around anything, have a loop in it? I know these are the correct cables as they were on this car before. Help, I am supposed to be in the Power Tour this week!

I didn't take it apart, but I am putting it back. i got the engine, tranny back in, put the cables in (shifter and park) and the park cable looks like it will go right into place, but the shifter cable is about 9 inches too far in the car. Also, they are both going through the same hole in the floor pan, the "upper" one closest the steering wheel/gas pedal. Is the shifter cable supposed to go around anything, have a loop in it? I know these are the correct cables as they were on this car before. Help, I am supposed to be in the Power Tour this week!

Ask in the Early A subforum.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=73

-
Back