Not open for further replies.

barracudadave67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
#1, Heater blower motor with Squirel cage and mounting plate. Works good. $40.00 plus shipping.

#2, Wiper motor and linkage, in good shape. I couldn't get it to run, but I don't think I new how to hitch up the wires, it might be a variable speed, and I already sold the switch. $45.00 plus shipping.

#3, Driver, and pass side, door window regulators, worked good in the 66 Dart doors I took them out of. $40.00 each, plus shipping.

#4, Early "A" 4spd clutch and bake pedal assembly. The clutch rod from pedal to linkage was broke when I removed them, but I will send it along anyhow. This is all the pedal parts.
$150.00 plus shipping.

I will have the 4Spd tranny , and bell housing for sale as soon as I can get it out, which at my escalading age is not an easy task any more. The entire front suspension is collapsed also.

All Parts except window regs came from a 66 B-Cuda Formula S

barracudadave67

I am in Wisconsin at 53105 Zip SW of Milwaukee.

PMs Welcome

Attachments

• 001 (640x426).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 390
  • 002 (640x426).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 003 (640x426).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 388
  • 004 (640x426).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 402
#1, Heater blower motor with Squirel cage and mounting plate. Works good. $40.00 plus shipping.

#2, Wiper motor and linkage, in good shape. I couldn't get it to run, but I don't think I new how to hitch up the wires, it might be a variable speed, and I already sold the switch. $45.00 plus shipping.

#3, Driver, and pass side, door window regulators, worked good in the 66 Dart doors I took them out of. $40.00 each, plus shipping.

#4, Early "A" 4spd clutch and bake pedal assembly. The clutch rod from pedal to linkage was broke when I removed them, but I will send it along anyhow. This is all the pedal parts.
$150.00 plus shipping.

I will have the 4Spd tranny , and bell housing for sale as soon as I can get it out, which at my escalading age is not an easy task any more. The entire front suspension is collapsed also.

All Parts except window regs came from a 66 B-Cuda Formula S

barracudadave67

I am in Wisconsin at 53105 Zip SW of Milwaukee.

PMs Welcome
Do you still have the clutch pedal assembly? Do you have any other 66 Barracuda parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back