Early A parts wanted

-

djwhog

Reaction score
Well this may be a stupid post, but maybe someone out there has some NOS parts or very good used parts for sale and needs a few $$s.

I know most all of us are in need of some trim and body etc.

But anyway I am looking for parts for a 64 GT Dart. Working on a finish restore. I have most all parts in good to new condition, still need some though. Body is very decent on my car, needs a little work and then paint. Frame, floor etc are in excellent shape no rust anywhere on the car.

Car is not going to be a show car or an auction type. I am making it a hot street car and want to get all the parts back to stock.. Well except for the basics, tires, rims, trans, rear axle, engine suspension, stereo.. you guys no the drill.

thanks!

I may be able to help! I will be going to a junk yard real soon, they have a 64 Dart GT complete with all the trim! It has the trim on the hood, sides and roof. My dad and I always wanted to get the trim because it is complete and nice, we figured somebody needs it! Let me know what other parts you may need, Keith.

66340SEDAN said:
I may be able to help! I will be going to a junk yard real soon, they have a 64 Dart GT complete with all the trim! It has the trim on the hood, sides and roof. My dad and I always wanted to get the trim because it is complete and nice, we figured somebody needs it! Let me know what other parts you may need, Keith.

Well the front fenders have a V trim at the front that conects the 2 side trim pieces. Need 2 of them.

On the trunk there is a chrome strip with a penstar in the midle. I have all of that, but someone pried out the cool looking logo that is cemented inside of the center penstar part. I would take the center part with the logo.

I also am looking for interior trim as well. If you had some oics that would be great too!

Thanks!

does not matter I guess on the color, I have that factory beige but I feel I am going to redo all in black.

thanks!

-
Back