-

Professor Fate

Push the button, Max...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a toughie here.
I need the guide/limiter plate that the torsion bar assist roller fits into, that bolts to the passenger side of the tailgate jamb- mine went missing during bodywork, and I need to get one on there so I can mount the tailgate and get the car into paint, and I can't hang the gate without it... aargh!
'66Dart, by the way.
This is where it goes:
1727988263215.png

And this is approximately (if my feeble memory serves me) what it looks like:
1727988389110.png

If anybody has one from a parts car, or an extra (?!) lying around, I would be eternally grateful!
Failing that, if you have one that you can't spare, I could use a tracing of the plate so I can make one of my own... I believe it was just flat steel, around 3/16" thick.
If you can help me out I normally do PayPal, but will do personal or cashier's check or whatever to get it into my hands ASAP. Of course, I cover the shipping!
Thanks in advance!
Tim

Last edited:
My tailgate is not yet installed. I can send you a tracing if that will help
Don
That would be a godsend! I have a hunch it will turn up after the fact (doesn't it always work out that way?), but it just wasn't in the tubs or boxes that I so "carefully" labeled and stashed... You think you're being organized, but there's always something that slips through the cracks it seems.
PM coming!

-
Back