Early Darts Getting Recognition

-
It's fun that the Dart got the Charger in 65 and the D Dart in 66. 2 fun specialty cars worth chasing.

and they sure look great with a V8 nestled in the bay...

a4GhPP4l.jpg

I got into early A's about 2005, thats 20 years ago. They reminded me of early B bodies without all that COST!! I have not bought an A project in about 5-6 years, priced out of the market with overpriced junk here in general. But, I admit I did not pull the trigger on a good 63 Dart last year and should have. Good solid car, with a fresh slant and it went cheap enough.

it's down the street from you, why is that not in your driveway already?!?

but maybe after i finish this one... hmmm....
There’s no room at the Inn, Baby Jesus, or in my pole barn or shop. If my buddy comes and buys all my truck stuff, I would have some room to store it inside. I live in a little like community, and outdoor storage is frowned upon, plus I have my camper and plow truck already outside, and our 4 daily drivers. Bottom line, no room….yet!

Don’t forget the Dart Go-Go’s! Tried to upload a picture of the brochure, but it says the file size is too big. Funny, because I’ve posted it on here before. The car in the attached photo is the only one I have of my high school Go-Go, probably taken in the Fall of 1966. Note the rally stripes and Cragars. Also note how high the front end lifted under throttle. No axle hop ever. Even with cheater slicks.

IMG_3775.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

-
Back