-
Status
Not open for further replies.

my7tb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock D64 dual carb manifold. Fits the '64 273 engines. It's never been used on an engine. Ready to use, in as-new condition. I see no defects on it at all, other than a missing stud. It had a little dust, etc. on it from sitting around for a few years. I gave it a cleaning in a parts washer. It's very clean, and only needs a light soda blast to make it shiny perfect. $275.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCF0567.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCF0564.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 664
I might consider trades. . . . 2x4 318 poly manifold, '64 dart parts, '70 Superbee parts, early hemi. What would you trade for it ?

For the 'bee, I could use:
-4160 Holley, numbered for the '70 383 4-speed
-383 air cleaner base and pie tin lid
-a nice black steering wheel
-taillight covers (inside trunk)
-wheelwell trim
-rocker trim
-rust-free deck lid
send pics of your parts to

Edelbrock D64 dual carb manifold. Fits the '64 273 engines. It's never been used on an engine. Ready to use, in as-new condition. I see no defects on it at all, other than a missing stud. It had a little dust, etc. on it from sitting around for a few years. I gave it a cleaning in a parts washer. It's very clean, and only needs a light soda blast to make it shiny perfect. $275.00 plus shipping.
will it fit 340 heads or is it that specific application only

I believe the D64 intakes are a specific fit to the '64 273 only, due to the angle on its heads. The Edelbrock D65 dual carb intake would be the one to fit '65 and later LA small-block engines. I'm assuming it would also fit the 340s.

rumblefish360 is correct. 64 & 65 273 heads had the same "close to vertical" intake bolt holes. I measured ~16 deg off vertical on my 65. All 66+ LA heads had the same intake bolt hole (~45 deg from vertical). I recall it was also a bigger diameter bolt. I hope nobody buys this intake to machine it for 66+. It is worth much more to someone with a 64 or 65 engine. Mainly for historic reasons and to look cool. I doubt a 273 requires two 4 barrels, unless the smallest available (370 cfm).

I'll take it if it's still for sale!

3 year old ad Ulf. maybe send him a pm...ya might get lucky.
As mentioned by 4speedragtop that might be the only way, it may go to his email.I just looked at his profile and he has not been on here in over 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back