Edelbrock RPM opinions....

-

1995dak

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was running them out of the box and if so any issues or complaints. It looks like I may have to go that way if I want to get something rolling. I will be using them on a 470.

You could get the E Streets, and take the $$$ you saved on the purchase price(compared to the RPM’s) and use it to have someone look the heads over.
That way you don’t have to hope they were good “ootb”.

I was just wondering if anyone was running them out of the box and if so any issues or complaints. It looks like I may have to go that way if I want to get something rolling. I will be using them on a 470.

Get them from PHR above. Great guy. Worth the conversation at a minimum.

To me 470 needs a better head than an unported/cnc`d rpm-----------jmo

I don’t know if I’m going to get into trouble for posting this, but I have a set of RPM and E-Street heads for sale.

I don’t know if I’m going to get into trouble for posting this, but I have a set of RPM and E-Street heads for sale.

Watch out for the toolman , he`s been on the warpath towards me ----LOL

Yes, the heads work great. I have a 400 and just the RPM head and cam change got me close to a second in the quarter. Would a 470 benefit from a worked head. Yes! But just bolting on a set of RPM you will see improvement.

T-fish, are they 75cc heads? You inbox is full. Hit me up.

-
Back