Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock STR intake for RB engine.

Details:
-Base fits 413-426-440 wedge engine
-The top is an STR-14-4, with Chrysler part number 3690186, made for a single 4 barrel carb. The left front of the carb base has a slot ground for a Holley accelerator pump lever clearance.
-The base has the right rear port dividers ground out at the entrance. These port feed the number 5 and 7 intake ports. This modification has been done as described in the early Direct Connection, and later Mopar Performance Engine Manuals.
-All intake ports have been welded along the top at the surface that mates to the cylinder heads to allow for raising the port height.
-All ports have been port matched and blended 1 inch inward from the head surface.
-The intake floor has had an aluminum divider welded into it, again as per the Direct Connection Engine Manual. This divider could easily be removed and the floor smoothed out if so desired.

I bought this intake a few years ago and have never used it. The modifications have been done by the previous owner so I'm not sure what heads the ports have been matched to.

$700 shipped in the lower 48 states.

PM me here if interested. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• STR intake 003.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 565
  • STR intake 001.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 483
  • STR intake 002.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 455
  • STR intake 004.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 452
Status
Not open for further replies.
-