-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock Victor 340 intake. The small coolant holes at the front of the intake on either side of the thermostat hole have some type of sealant on them. The first 5 or 6 threads on the drivers side hole have a few bad spots on them, not stripped or torn out. The passenger side hole has the sealant too but I see nothing wrong with the threads on that side.
$160 shipped in the lower 48 States.

100_0619.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0617.jpg

100_0616.jpg

Have you ever ran it, and if so have there been any coolant leaks out of those two threads? Im looking for a single plane to turn into a port injected efi manifold, i dont have a heater so i just need to worry about coolant sensors. This looks like it would fit the bill for my project perfectly if theres no leaks, thanks.

I have never ran it. I built the engine it is on for a racecar project I was building and never finished. It has just been sitting there on the engine. I was going to run it, just have no use for it now. I honestly think it will be fine. The threads on the passenger side are in very good condition, the drivers side coolant sensor hole has a couple spots where the threads have some chipped spots.

...Ill need a lot of welding and other modifying done to it anyway, so i could just have a bung welded in if need be...And as you said thats $160 shipped correct-do you accept paypal? If so i will pm you my info and such in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back