-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunbunny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have an extra Sears engine analyzer for sale.
There is nothing wrong with it and is complete. I unrolled two of the leads to test the unit. The manual is present also.
Great for setting up Dwell, checking points, charging systems, ect.
Neat set up.
I have two of these things, I found them both at a flea market recently and where cheap enough that I bought both. Two different guys had them for sale, and though that someone here could probably put it to good use. If not, I'll keep it, it sure isn't eating anything.
$10.00 plus shipping. USPS Flat Rate is $10.70. I work for the Post Office, so that's the only way I'll send it.
Send me a PM if your interested.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post, but I don't see a tools forum, and this is a mechanical tool. Feel free to move.

100_0861.jpg

100_0860.jpg

hey,i have one of these but lost the instruction book.Whoever buys it,can you the scan the instructions or something,maybe copy them and mail themto me?.Mine was from my dad,he bought it brand new along time ago to tune our family cars(both were 71 Dusters,lol)born and raised in 2 mopars =)

Chris,

Got it thanks. Hope it works as good as it looks...

1Bad How about $20 to get a manual to you... LOL
Just kidding man. If you give me a few days, I can scan them and send you a PDF file with the instructions/manual. Glad to help out if you need them. Shoot me a PM with an e-mail.

Rob

I tested it before I posted it for sale. You shouldn't have any problems.
I'm just glad there is someone else who can use it. I haven't seen one of those things in 20 years. All of sudden I have 2 of them. for $10 I wasn't letting either of them sit around. crazy how things work out sometime.
Now if I can just find a AM/FM radio for my Dart, I'll be all giddy with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back