Engine Dyno's

-

IL duster

Reaction score
Anyone know a good one to go to? I'm real close to St. Louis.

IL Duster I heard a couple of yrs. ago there was a guy somewhere around Highland that has a chassis dyno but I lost the card I had his name written on. If you ever come up with anything let me know too I'd love to know. I'm about 35 miles north of there.

Four40Dart said:
I know of a couple in Springfield,Illinois but they are chassis dyno.
Where are they? I go to Spfld all the time. I'd love to Dyno tune my Cuda when I get it together in a couple of months.

73dartsport360 said:
http://www.willyscarbs.com/
this dyno is in mt.carmel IL, very knowledgable guy.
Thanks 73Dartsport. I added him to my list. Only bad thing is he's about 200+ miles away from me. With the 4:10's in the Cuda it'll eat me alive in gas to drive there and back. Hoping to hear back on a closer one.

BTW: Is his a chassis or engine dyno?

The dyno I'm talkin about is FC Customs in Springfield. I know the guys who run it and they are cool, they like to dyno on Wed. but can work around you.
FC is in Industrial Park. We got the Duster up and going and planning to take it to the dyno.

Four40Dart said:
The dyno I'm talkin about is FC Customs in Springfield. I know the guys who run it and they are cool, they like to dyno on Wed. but can work around you.
FC is in Industrial Park. We got the Duster up and going and planning to take it to the dyno.
Thanks Four40Dart. I'll check into them. I hope to have the Cuda fired up by the weeks end. Then it's just a matter of getting the front clip back on and finishing the interior so hopefully by this time next month it will be on the road. After that a little break in time and it's dyno tune time.

-
Back