Exactly one year ago today------

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
My life was changed forever when our boat capsized off La Push WA and my friend did not come home with me. Today I am remembering my friend and all the times our group had in the town of Forks fishing out of La Push. I am wearing the blue hat.
UPDATE: Small boat capsizes, man drowns off La Push; park rangers searching remote coastal beach

CliffandMe1.jpg

CliffRickMe.jpg

Sorry for your loss. I am sure you have heard pretty much all of the well-meaning and true thoughts that can be said...thank you for sharing as we can all lose a friend unexpectedly.

Laddie .. Seeing photos of what you and your friend loved to do make Me smile .. Let them make you smile too .. Blessings to you brother

Thanks to all, Today I am home talking to my fishing friends and Cliffords' family. I am still close to the widow and our fishing network.
We fished Halibut, ling cod, salmon, tuna and sea bass and filled our freezers and canners every year for the 13 years we fished together.
Cliff was like an older wiser brother to me and taught me a lot of valuable life lessons. I miss him terribly!

Thank you for sharing your story. Your day could be no better spent than reminiscing about the good times you had with Cliff.

-
Back