Not open for further replies.

grjammer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a Y pipe with decent flanges that will fit my 360 with 340 exhaust maniflolds in my 67 barracuda. Just a temporary solution to drive it to the shop and get a new system. must be cheap as they are probably going scrap after I'm done. It has a manual gear box and 4 speed if that matters. Need to ship to 19320. The left side is a flat flange and the right is a flare. just the first bend to put it under the car is fine.
Thanks for looking!

BUMP, Only got one offer of a pipe from a banned scammer, no pics, no paypal etc...still need the Y pipe or single down pipes. Thanks for looking!

Did they even make a y-pipe that would fit the 340 exhaust manifolds?

340's all came with dual exhaust and I believe that the outlets for the 340 manifolds are different than the 318 manifolds.

Why would you want to run a single exhaust on a 340 or 360 anyway. Single exhaust is restrictive and will choke it back some. Dual exhaust will let it run better. Why not just go with dual 2 1/4" exhaust?

I just want to hook up the manifolds and my old system to run in the cam and putt the car around the block to check out the conversion. Its only temporary until i drive it to the shop for the full 2-1/4 duals. I only need the down pipes bent to go under the car, i can fab the rest to a temporary muffler. I'm still trying to get quotes for the exhaust that arent through the roof, and dont want to flatbed the car back and forth to a shop adding to the cost.

I've just started them with open headers/exhaust manifolds to break in and tune the engine.

Then drive it to the exhaust shop to get the exhaust done. If I get pulled over, just tell the cop that you are on the way to get it fixed and they usually let you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back