Expected Improvements for 2021 ??

-
Cool what year dakota? Are you going to make a race truck out of it or a Driver?
99 r/t club cab, I'm not sure what to do yet, it's too dang heavy to race & gets to bad of mileage for a driver. Needs a paint job & sct tuner for the bigger cam & ported heads, only has 85,000 miles. Wish I still had my 95 slt 5.2 short box reg cab. What do you have?

99 r/t club cab, I'm not sure what to do yet, it's too dang heavy to race & gets to bad of mileage for a driver. Needs a paint job & sct tuner for the bigger cam & ported heads, only has 85,000 miles. Wish I still had my 95 slt 5.2 short box reg cab. What do you have?
96 Dakota sport. I built into a pro junk yard race truck.

Screenshot_20201004-115716_Facebook.jpg

0314211043.jpg

Sorry that's a shitty pic, my camera on my phone has been scratched

My 1973 chrysler 400 2bbl passed block inspection & sonic checking, was tanked & went through the align hone today. So the 470 is finally in progress mode, nearly all the parts are bought, after we mock it up we'll be figuring out a cam (solid roller) & springs n stuff. Long ways away from a working car, but getting closer.

Diggin all the Dakotas!, I just bought an E Z plate system to try for slowing my car down, I have been using a bolt system that worked well but am looking for something better. So it looks like some testing is in order.

AB7697A4-90BB-401F-9E7F-AA76CCD65824.jpeg

-
Back