Eye Candy for you guys restoring your cars

-

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys need parts restored like Latches, Wiper Motors and linkage, Jack Assy or Seat Tracks but I would highly Recommend S F Restoration. I just received my items back from Stephan and was very Please with his service, quality and correspondence.

Here are some pics:

Dart Door latches 1.JPG

Dart door latches.JPG

dart wiper motor.JPG

Dart wiper motor 1.JPG

Dart wiper piviots 1.JPG

Dart Wiper piviots.JPG

Dart Jack 1.JPG

Dart Jack.JPG

dart front hood lacthes.JPG

Dart Seat Tracks.JPG

dart tag light 1.JPG

Dart Parts Restorer.JPG

That is impressive. When I think of "eye candy" though I think of a naked woman.
I was expecting nipples and bush.

Not sure if you guys need parts restored like Latches, Wiper Motors and linkage, Jack Assy or Seat Tracks but I would highly Recommend S F Restoration. I just received my items back from Stephan and was very Please with his service, quality and correspondence.

Wow, that is fantastic looking work, thanks for sharing. Totally up to you obviously, but would be neat to see a an example pic of one of your pieces before restoration and what it cost to get it to the restored condition displayed here.

Wow! That stuff looks better than new. I really like the bumper jack. You'd almost have to wrap the pieces in protective clear plastic before you put it in the trunk.

I'll make a note of this outfit.

Wow, that is fantastic looking work, thanks for sharing. Totally up to you obviously, but would be neat to see a an example pic of one of your pieces before restoration and what it cost to get it to the restored condition displayed here.
x2
Very nice! Not sure I could do it though - would make the rest of my car look bad. LOL

When I get home I will post pics of before. I am restoring a M Code 69 GTS Dart back to as close to new as possible. It is receiving as much NOS or highly restored parts as possible. I will be stating a thread on the restoration shortly. Here is a couple of pics as the car was found. Car has been sitting since 1976, numbers matching with fender tag and build sheet. It was sold new at the Famous Northland Dodge who sold quite a few of these 440 GTS Darts. I have this perfect unrestored yellow 69 Dart Custom with only 42K miles all original paint, bright work and never molested for a reference point for the M Code.

m code 440 find 2.JPG

M code 440 find.JPG

m code 440 find 1.JPG

m code northland dodge.jpg

69 Dart Survivour 2 (1).jpg

69 Dart Survivour.jpg

69 Dart Survivour 1.jpg

When I get home I will post pics of before. I am restoring a M Code 69 GTS Dart back to as close to new as possible. It is receiving as much NOS or highly restored parts as possible. I will be stating a thread on the restoration shortly. Here is a couple of pics as the car was found. Car has been sitting since 1976, numbers matching with fender tag and build sheet. It was sold new at the Famous Northland Dodge who sold quite a few of these 440 GTS Darts. I have this perfect unrestored yellow 69 Dart Custom with only 42K miles all original paint, bright work and never molested for a reference point for the M Code.

Just amazing thanks, really looking forward to the pics and new resto thread for that sweet M code. That Dart Custom is too shabby either.

View attachment 1715042350

View attachment 1715042351

View attachment 1715042352

View attachment 1715042353

View attachment 1715042354

View attachment 1715042355

View attachment 1715042356
Cant wait for your M code thread! Almost impossible to find any unmolested M code's for sure

Cant wait for your M code thread! Almost impossible to find any unmolested M code's for sure

I recognize that engine and drivers side exhaust manifold and special engine motor mount bracket in your header picture !!!! Yes I do have that DS Manifold with my car.

Tim just so you know I own 2 M Code Darts. Here a picture of the other one which was molested and missing its original drive train only a month after it was purchased by the original owner. He pulled the motor out after only having it for a month and put a Hemi in it, check out the Dated picture July 69. This car has quite the history and was know as Wild Thang!! Yes that's a Hemi with 8 Webber Carbs on it. Check out the intake picture. I got it with the car when I bought it from Al Case. I think I have enough Hemi parts to put it back like it was in it's Glory days.

M code 357 13.JPG

m code 357 11.JPG

M code 357 2.jpg

M CODE DATED JUL 69.jpg

M Code Hemi.jpg

hemi webber.JPG

hemicars 033.jpg

Hemi m Code Dart Show.jpg

Hemi M Code With Tag.jpg

I recognize that engine and drivers side exhaust manifold and special engine motor mount bracket in your header picture !!!! Yes I do have that DS Manifold with my car.

Tim just so you know I own 2 M Code Darts. Here a picture of the other one which was molested and missing its original drive train only a month after it was purchased by the original owner. He pulled the motor out after only having it for a month and put a Hemi in it, check out the Dated picture July 69. This car has quite the history and was know as Wild Thang!! Yes that's a Hemi with 8 Webber Carbs on it. Check out the intake picture. I got it with the car when I bought it from Al Case. I think I have enough Hemi parts to put it back like it was in it's Glory days.

View attachment 1715042366

View attachment 1715042367

View attachment 1715042368

View attachment 1715042369

View attachment 1715042370

View attachment 1715042371

View attachment 1715042372

View attachment 1715042373

View attachment 1715042374
Oh man that so ultra cool!!!! Ya unfortunately had to sell my M in 2005. It went back home to Southern California where it was sold new at Saddleback Dodge. Thank you for saving these cars!

blewbyu, Day 2 cars are all the rage now in the collector car market.

Oh man that so ultra cool!!!! Ya unfortunately had to sell my M in 2005. It went back home to Southern California where it was sold new at Saddleback Dodge. Thank you for saving these cars!

Tim was yours the yellow M Code Kurt owned?

Yep,patina is hot too right now. I talked to the guy that puts on the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals (MCCN) about my brother's LS6 Chevelle that hasn't been on the road since 1976.His advise is to leave it just as found (A day 2 car) with speed equipment from the 70's.
My plan on the Hemi one is to get back with the Hemi and not restore it but drive it with the patina

-
Back