FABO Meet up at Carlisle Saturday!

-

MerlinsMopar

Reaction score
I was thinking that the members could meet up at a certain time on Saturday at the show somewhere. What do you all think?

Sounds good! Gonna be a busy day. Stop by while your walking around!
20200626_194846.jpg

I am not going this year.....See you all in 2021......

People should post their show spots also. So we know!
That is a good idea placing some spot numbers.
I realize most from here that go are selling stuff and not able to just wonder all day. I live close to there and only go to shop even tho I have my own hoard of Mopar parts that should be sold. I'm more of a buyer than seller but sometimes its better to sell what you don't use and get what you need.
It would be nice to just say hi to some fellow members so if others want to post their spots then you know where they are.
Have fun all and be safe! Its mopar heaven.

I only got one chance to do Carlysle in the late 80's.

I was delivering a legit Shelby Mustang at an implement dealer located 100' from one gate. But I couldn't stay because I had a same day delivery appt. in DC.

D@mmit....

They had potential in the early 60's but I was just a baby back then. Early teens (70's) most were rusting already. I became fascinated with the 67-71 cars. A B E C bodies. Kinda thought the older ones were a lil ugly and not much potential but as I have aged, those horrid grilles and body styles grew on me and they are a thing of beauty to me now. Harder to restore or modify but lighter and thumbs up to all the guy's/gal's that turned them into pure terror on the street and track.
Hope the new generation grabs a hold of it and keeps the mopar heritage going with what's left of them. I am stuck with my 5-6 cars that I chose and greatful that it keeps me going.
And all others too!

-
Back