FABO Presidential race.

Who is the president of FABO?

• Rusty Rat Rod

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Ben Drinkin

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
-
I'll be the 'Continuous Party' candidate! Think I'll move the Capitol to Kentucky! Bourbon is the official drink of the White House. Gun ownership becomes mandatory. And bras are outlawed! I'm a shoe in!
Well, I may be moving to Kentucky!

Here’s my nomination

AB26FC64-9AF5-4A30-81CD-1E3FF24ED632.jpeg

OK looks like Ben And Rusty were nominated post your vote in the poll for the winner!

What about his sexual past??? The guy would F*CK a pile of rocks if he thought there was a snake in it!! Is that a negative or a positive???

For a politician it's a positive...

The pile of rocks will distract him from going after any of the female staff...

There will still be a few female 'casualties' in between the stints with the rocks, but at least the rocks will save a few female staffers from the debauchery... They can slip away while he's distracted by the rocks....

I'm leaning toward RRR also.................gotta read his platform to see if there are any cuss words in there???

It won't take but a few sentences in to find cuss words in RRR's platform... :rolleyes:

What about his sexual past??? The guy would F*CK a pile of rocks if he thought there was a snake in it!! Is that a negative or a positive???

Wait a minute, we're talking about a president here...

One had an affair with Marilyn Monroe, another had an affair with an intern, and another paid off a **** star to hush up about their affair.... Even Shaq could limbo under that bar without bending over....

You have to do something pretty low to bring shame to that office after all of what's already gone on there....

It's like what would it take to be the shame of the Hitler family??? What would you have to do to top Adolf and be the 'new' shame of the family, the one the rest of the family refuses to even talk about or acknowledge???? That would take something pretty bad...

So Ben's sexual past is not a problem...

Last edited:

Ben "Joe Dirt" Drinkin'

His platform is:
"My Hemi is in the shop getting a foot print pedal installed, so I have to drive this piece of junk instead"... :steering:

and "If I told you that you have a nice body would you hold it against me??? It would feel good if you did"... :D

and "Keep on keepin' on"...
049.gif

let's mail in the ballots and we may have a decision by December......unless someone finds that a series of ballots has been misprinted. What a joke.

>>PS<< when is the facebook live debate? Can you imagine a debate between car guys on the "ethics of Chinese knock off intakes to the performance value per dollar" question? It would make for a great Engine Masters parody episode.

I haven't seen either candidate post anything pretty enough for me to make a decision

-
Back