-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am currently selling a set of oem std. bore pistons and oem rods on ebay. these come w the original bearings, bolts, rings floating wrist pin heavy duty rods and oem std. bore pistons 10.5:1 their's 4 days left on these on ebay i promise they are perfect they were checked out by D&D engines in cincy ohio and they told me they are good! for more info check out ebay, or you can call me at 859-466-7737, if i do not answer please leave a message, by the way, the reserve is set at 250 if some one really wants them right away i will put a buy it now price on them so you dont have to fight w other bidders and waist money, thanks also many other A body stuff i will be selling soon! :cheers:

that's pretty rare to have std bore. It seems everybody has atleast .030 or more these days. Good luck with the sale.

might have better luck posting in something other than "Interior Parts for sale" yea sorry guys im new to the site so im just tring to figure everything out, i will post in mechanical, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back