factory exhaust manifold ID

-

roadrr

Reaction score
so I need new exhaust for a 70 duster 340. going to reuse the original manifolds, question is if i go with TTi they want the factory manifold Id numbers. no problem getting the drivers side but the passenger side I`m guessing is located in the same area which is impossible to see, i can feel it i think though, so is my only option is to take it off and look. also any other recomendations for exhaust other than tti?

2863549 and 2863553 are 70 340 manifold numbers. Everything I have read about tti is top notch. Got pics of manifolds?

Agree! I also recommend getting the hangers and the correct exhaust tip clamps from them as well.
Great products, great service!!

I'm pretty sure Flowmaster has a complete American Thunder exhaust kit for A-bodies too. I know I've seen a Youtube video about it. Not sure if it's made to hook up to headers or factory manifolds. Also, I think Magnaflow has an E-body kit. You might see if they offer something for As too. I went with TTI for my 68.

If you want a factory style system(not mandrel bent) with factory pipe sizes that will bolt right up, Accurate Exhaust makes factory systems too. I have an Accurate Exhaust system on my Challenger.

2863549 and 2863553 are 70 340 manifold numbers. Everything I have read about tti is top notch. Got pics of manifolds?
heres the pictures

pside.jpg

dside.jpg

Anybody have fitment interference on pass side 68 dart 340/360/j head down pipe hitting oil filter side w/90 degree oil filter clearence? Mine is very
tight looks like I might have a leak. Any info appreciated!

I have 2 TTI exhaust systems on my cars, one on a C body and the other on my 69 Coronet R/T. Both from manifolds-back. Yes, they are high priced but I feel they are well worth the money. They fit fantastic, tuck under the car so nice that you can't hardly see them from the side. They sound good, not real loud. The customer service is the best!

-
Back