Fall Fling tomorrow anyone?

-

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Anyone going? I will be in the "spectator" parking; driving down my '75 white Swinger that I just peeled off the old vinyl roof today.

Will be wearing a red "Continental Grain" cap, with a blue "SOS" t-shirt and gray Carhart hooded sweatshirt.

My name is Kevin.

I am excited. Hoping to find the interior trim I need, and would love to find a a833od setup too.

Anyone going? I will be in the "spectator" parking; driving down my '75 white Swinger that I just peeled off the old vinyl roof today.

Will be wearing a red "Continental Grain" cap, with a blue "SOS" t-shirt and gray Carhart hooded sweatshirt.

My name is Kevin.

I am excited. Hoping to find the interior trim I need, and would love to find a a833od setup too.

A bunch of us are going to be there. Check this thread out.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=26806&page=2

Just back around 8pm from setting up the park. The new 440 Source aluminum big block head will be making their public debut at the show tommorow. IIRC, $899 complete ready to bolt on with 2.14 intakes. They look more stock on the outside than the E-brocks do.

Check them out.

Why not just bring it into the show. It's the closest parking to the swap. But you have to stay parked untill 1pm. And you have to get there before 10am.

I think it's neat to show you projects at shows. Then everyone gets to see your progress. Otherwise, maybe you just bought it all fixed up. Also, if someone sees you are working on a project of your own, they'll offer you parts at good deals. Cause they know you're going to use them and not flip them.

Better yet, post a "wanted list" right on your windshield with your cell number. I bet you get calls and offers for help. You can even ask for services like paint and chrome shops on there. People are willing to help you out, just like on this list.

My name is Kevin.

-
Back