Family Legacy Continues!

-

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I posted last month that my 9 yrar old Grandson Logan got his Jr. Dragster license,
making him the fourth Generation of Irving Family Racing.
Despite his inexperience we entered the Div. 7 Jr. Dragster Division Finals.
We wanted to get him some seat time for next year. we did not expect to win any rounds.

The best talented and experienced young racers from tracks all over the Western states
were at that race = As far as the eye could see. Most of them with cars way newer and at least
several time the price of his elderly starter car. His was one of the very slowest at the entire track
and we do not know much about Jr. dragster racing = Not our wheelhouse.

Well........Logan won the race today and came home with his first Wally! Many if not most people
race their entire careers and never succeed in winning one. He dodged at least 3 racers with .01
or better light by pushing them out on the finish. In the final, Logan ran an 11.482 on a 11.48 to push
his talented and experienced opponent to breakout.

He has a giant Mopar on the back of his Fire Jacket.

He is a kid that loves Mopars BUT never liked to go fast - period.

After his first pass in his car, he came out with a Grin as big as the Western Skies!

I am very Blessed to have been able to see him race.

God is Good........................Always!
Praise to his Holy Name.

Pictures coming.

20240907_183153(0).jpg

20240908_082532.jpg

20240908_082559.jpg

Last edited:
I posted last month that my Grandson Logan got his Jr. Dragster license,
making him the fourth Generation of Irving Family Racing
Despite his inexperience we entered the Div. 7 Jr. Dragster Division Finals.
We wanted to get him some seat time for next year.

The best talented and experienced young racers from tracks all over the Western states
were at that race = As far as the eye could see. Most of them with cars way new and
several time the price of his elderly starter car. his was one of the very slowest at the entire track
and we do not know much about Jr. dragsters

Well........Logan won the race today and came home with his first Wally! Many if not most people
race their entire careers and never succeed in winning one.
That is just total badassary! You tell him congratulations from me! I know yall are proud!

That is awesome for sure. Everyday that goes by I keep kicking myself in the *** for not having my kiddo in a junior dragster yet. She just turned 8.

Congrats to Logan and Irving family racing! He's obviously been watching his elders racing. When a talented racing family is on the property then don't count them out, no matter the circumstances.

The next driver for grampas Demon?

Congratulations Logan, if that doesn't make you smile nothing will! Your family is proud of you, especially your Grandpa. Keep it up, you have a bright future and are blessed. 65

That's cool! Congratulations Logan! :thumbsup:

Looks like he inherited the "knack" of "getting it done" and was learning more than just the regular kid stuff while growing up. A quality that truly runs in the family.

Congrats ! That will give him the fever to keep on keeping on !

I thought you might enjoy seeing Logan Fire Suit.
He bleeds Mopar Blue like the rest of the family!

Team race today against all the other tracks in
Western US.

Logan put up a .01 and 12.59 on a 12.58 for the win
to score one for LVMS home track!

110 Degrees already in the Shade if you can find any at all.

Hammer down young man, keep it up!!!!!!!

Huge Congratulations to Logan!! And to you and the rest of your family for bringing him into the ranks. Kudos John!

Do you have a name Buddy? Mine is John Irving.

BTW: We do not appreciate the unprovoked and uncalled
for rudeness and attitude!
John, I meant it as like a Heck Ya! Or awesome! Sorry.
It’s Moe I bought that 3.91 gears off you from Rosemead

-
Back