Fastest cars of the Dirty south tv show

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking this is the show I watched a few years ago with my son. If it is lots of nitrous lots of racing. Motor trend channel at 3pm EST today. I set up my dvr to record them.

I’m thinking this is the show I watched a few years ago with my son. If it is lots of nitrous lots of racing. Motor trend channel at 3pm EST today. I set up my dvr to record them.
That's a good group of people from what I can tell. It's funny too

Looks like reruns from a couple of years ago. I liked the show and have been hoping there would be new shows.

Looks like reruns from a couple of years ago. I liked the show and have been hoping there would be new shows.
Yeah, the great thing about the show is the run cars that are attainable. Not running pro mods

I'm not sure, I think ptc converter guys or a guy is or was

Thanks. Kenny Ford.

IMG_4413.jpeg

Would be nice if they had some new episodes of the older shows. MotorTrend channel is part of my tv streaming service so no extra cost for me.

I never could get into that program for some reason. The Dart that PTC was involved in was green? and from what I heard it had 572-13 heads. Never seen it though.

I probably liked it more because of a couple reasons. My son grew up loving the nitrous cars 25-28 years ago at Norwalks Halloween race. Most of those guys loved our kids and treated them like kings. My son probably still has some 2’-3’ banners they gave them. And at the time nitrous was king so I loved the show they put on to. Purge to the moon lol. So watching street outlaws and dirty south with my son was “premium time” spent together.

I probably liked it more because of a couple reasons. My son grew up loving the nitrous cars 25-28 years ago at Norwalks Halloween race. Most of those guys loved our kids and treated them like kings. My son probably still has some 2’-3’ banners they gave them. And at the time nitrous was king so I loved the show they put on to. Purge to the moon lol. So watching street outlaws and dirty south with my son was “premium time” spent together.
Same here, also motivated us to buy/build the Dart together and take it to the track.

Also would watch it with my Dad when I was visiting in Pittsburgh.

-
Back