[FOR SALE] Fat box of Mopar Mags (and others)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided to part with a large box of my magazines. These are mostly Mopar-related magazine (Mopar Enthusiast, Mopar Muscle, Mopar Collector's Guide, and a few Car Craft's for good measure), and there's maybe ten Mopar magazines as well (as in, produced by Mopar, for dealerships). I count:
approximately 25 MCG's
Approximately 60 Mopar Muscle
Approximately 15 "Other"
Maybe 10 "Mopar"
So, more than 100 magazines total. Enough to keep your bowl-readin' all-Mopar long after print media is gone forever. (FYI, this is not my bowl-readin'. I prefer Super Chevy for that. Kinda like reading a magazine about recipes makes you hungry.)

Dates could be into the late 90's, and no newer than about 2008, as that's when the box went into climate controlled storage. Non-smoking home, and these magazines DO show shelf wear but overall are in great "reader" condition. There are NO Mopar Action in this lot.

I'd rather not unpack the whole box to list issues individually, but I'll post pictures of a typical magazine if you need to see one. I have no idea the actual worth of these, but they sell for $5-10 each on Ebay, if you're into that sort of thing. You pay me $100, you stand to profit pretty nicely.

So, $100 for the box, plus the ride. I'll ship USPS, Flat rate, UPS, or Fedex, continental USA preferred. I'll deliver if you're close enough. I'll consider offers, trades, and sob stories, and I'll trade straight up for Mopar Action lots. Located in Kansas City, MO

Mags1.jpg
Mags 2.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: $50. Please don't make me shred them for the litterbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back