Feb 10th Colombus Ohio swap meet

-

70Roadkill

Reaction score
Is this one any good? Supposed to be a mopar and other makes swap meet at the Colombus Ohio fairground I believe. I’m driving to jegs that day to grab a roll cage and figured I’d hit the swap meet as well. But didn’t know how good or bad it is.

Is this the one they call the "mopar expo"? If so, I'm sorry but its pretty tiny and not worth much. I talked my brother in law into driving 2.5 hours to attend it around 2 years ago. I Felt awful...it was literally the smallest swap meet type event I have ever seen. They only opened up one building for it. It was maybe the size of a highschool basket ball court.

If you're literally driving right past...then maybe, but I'm hard pressed to say its even worth it then. I recall having to pay for parking, and a few bucks to get in... I won't go back.

Jegs is close enough to the fair grounds to make the visit. It is small but what other mopar event is there to hit this time of year in Ohio.

I’ll be driving up from Cincinnati.

I added the ad about it. Apparently not many people have been to it. 3 hr drive trying to decide if going.

B7516F0E-D37A-412F-B122-8D10872227A0.jpeg

-
Back