Fender tag / Broadcast sheet help?

-

Mr 4speedMuscle

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Yes its 3am est time, but thats what weekends are for!

I just recently joined and figured I would post a couple of questions in hopes of finding out exactly what I have.

I purchased a 1978 Cordoba with some cool options, and was wondering where would I be able to locate the broadcast sheet? I have found them on my older Mopars, but this is the youngest of the bunch and new to me.

Also, it seems to have an extensive option list on the fender tag which I have figured some out but not the rest.
If you can bear with me, I wanted to list the group as it reads.
from top down:

N94 P31 P41 P45 Y37 END
L31 L35 M25 M55 N88
K5W C16 C55 G66 G76 H51
PB9 V3W U 28 B13 B3
PB9 DLBW 000 327 AE3500
E64 D36 SS22 N8R 218474

Does anyone have a production breakdown on T-top w/ bucket seat and floor console cars?
I know its probably not grouped in a prod total like this but I had to ask O:)

Thanks to all for any help you can provide!!!

:burnout:

Under the carpet, if you have bucket seats check under the seats or behind the seat backs, under the back seat, under the dash taped to the backside of the glove box liner.....I found 3 in my 74 Satellite sebring plus.....

wow! very cool! Thanks for the info, I'll be in the garage later today to start my search. I figured it would be visible through the trunk where the back of the rear seat is open, but this Cordoba is all as it came from the dealer and still has what looks like sound dead black mat on the back and inner fender wells, etc.
So, I'll start with the interior spots you mentioned.
Thanks 66340SEDAN!

-
Back