-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronet

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey fellow MOPAR guys! My son and I are now making fiberglass parts for Mopars and are starting a a-body line. We are going to do hoods and scoops first. So far we have early Duster and 67-69 Dart hoods and 8 different scoops. You can check out some of our stuff on forbbodys.com If your interested in something send us a message and we will reply with info. Thanks for looking Jeff & Mike Car Crazy Fiberglass (superstock440 on the b body site) Hemihenry on a body.

'66 Valiant front fenders would be way too cool for words. Hoods and bumpers are available, but they don't rust out like the fenders do....

for some reason every time I punch in your site it brings up n error and I cant get it.

Thanks 74dartswinger, I wondered about the misspelling. Hey, 67coronet, how about posting the link to the exact page of your stuff? Thanks!

73-76 Duster fenders, Duster trunk lid (I believe these are universal, for all Duster/Dart Demon/etc), and this type of fin:

attachment.php

(Image stolen from http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217020 )

Also, BUMPER FILLER PANELS, PLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!! :sad5:

- CK

73-76 Duster fenders, Duster trunk lid (I believe these are universal, for all Duster/Dart Demon/etc), and this type of fin:

attachment.php

(Image stolen from http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217020 )

Also, BUMPER FILLER PANELS, PLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!! :sad5:

- CK
Hey Man you stole my Car!
Just kiddin I would like a decklid for this with the spoiler molded in to make it all one piece but still have the spaces for the rivets.

By the way AAR makes a decklid for these

No one repops the Direct connection wing...right?

if so then please please please please :prayer:

Hey Man you stole my Car!
Just kiddin I would like a decklid for this with the spoiler molded in to make it all one piece but still have the spaces for the rivets.

By the way AAR makes a decklid for these

I was thinking the same thing... A fg deck lid with dc wing molded in, and the faux rivet spots would be AWESOME. Dunno if it would sell all that well, though; would be more of a custom/one-off piece.

Still, I LOVE how the DC wing gives the ***-end of the Duster/Demon something....

Also, I NEED last-gen bumper filler panels. Mine are all heat-warped and busted up. The Texas desert is very kind on steel, but it's hell on urethane. Also, fiberglass filler panels would stand up to heat-warp better, I'd suspect... Would be wonderful if they added steel or even aluminum support to these pieces with strips of cheap flat-stock, maybe 3/8" thick...

Also also, something the racers would love: Fiberglass bumpers, either painted with a chrome paint (it is available but expensive as hell), tin-zinc (chrome for plastics) plated, or raw for color-matching. I believe one can also hydro-dip a chrome finish, but not 100% on that... That way, they can shed about 20-40lbs while still keeping it looking (mostly) original.

- CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back