Finally a few pics of the 15" steelies

-

pgkeating

Reaction score
I had these made last winter, but took a while to get the skins on and take pics. These were made by the guy who makes the wheels for Wheel Vintiques and Stockton. PM if you'd like the info. He's closer to $95/100 per wheel. BTW, it's a '68 GTS 340/4 spd. About a finger width at the outer lip. A little more at the spring. These are the 15X8 w/4.5" BS.

Dart005.jpg

Dart004.jpg

Dart006.jpg

Looking great.
I´m considering to do the same with the steelies for my Fastback.

Hey guys,

From expereince first hand...his contact is quality work! I hade a pair of 14x5.5 Rally rims widened to 14x8 through his contact and they are awesome! Quality work, with a super quick turn around time! The price couldn't be beat either.

Sorry for the crappy pic...I'll post the money shot when they are on the car.

SAM_0090.jpg

pgkeating, thanks for the info man, you really set me up dude! Your rims look down right evil; I love it!

That's a stock 8 3/4" with 245/60-15s. It's pretty incredible to think what a difference going from 14" to 15" makes (of course the width helps too).

BTW, with the 245s I have to push the tach up to even get them to spin. The car leaves "hard"(er) now.

Hey pgk, now I see the craftsmanship!! Man those look great!! Those rallys look sweet too rockers duster! Decisions decisions......

-
Back