Reaction score
IMG_4174.JPG
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG
IMG_4176.JPG
IMG_4174.JPG
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG

Thanks. Been looking for my first car for about 20 years. Just got it recently. The Signet V200, 273, Hurst 4 speed. As from TH factory, all numbers match. Mild resto mod type mods. Hard to find out there. Very happy so far. Steering loose, but will get that fixed. A pleasure to cruise in so far.

My steering it a little loose too. Even after replacing everything. Beginning to think it was an option; Ocean Liner steering. I probably could benefit from some professional alignment.

Just notice you're in Columbus. My better half used to live there. Nice place.

My steering it a little loose too. Even after replacing everything. Beginning to think it was an option; Ocean Liner steering. I probably could benefit from some professional alignment.
I'm going to check everything too and see if something needs replaced. My hot rod buddies say get used to it, just is what it is. Feels like driving a bumper car at the fair sometimes!

Just notice you're in Columbus. My better half used to live there. Nice place.
Like it here a lot, except all the clouds. Gets old sometimes. Otherwise great. And it's Buckeye country, which you can't escape from! It's everywhere.

Welcome. Nice early A. Hope to see you and it at the Nats later this year.

Welcome to the site! Very nice looking ride you got there. I like the color and those wheels are sick!

WELCOME -- From another Valiant owner, from Pa. -- Nice car. -- Enjoy it here - lots of good people & info,

Welcome aboard, enjoy this great site. Love this Valiant build .

Must have had some women around there before the picture was taken. The ground is all wet.

I don't care for early A's so much, but that thing is sweet.

Awesome look!....love the wheels, I've putting off getting a set like those for while. What is the tire & wheel sizes? BTW...Congrats!

Good looking car. I love the 64 valiant. Good looking color on it too. Wheels look right at home in it also.

image.jpeg
Have fun wth your valiant. I always feel they are the step child of the a bodies, but I love them.

Nice! I like the unique cars and yours fits the bill. Nice and clean too. Good luck.

-
Back