Finally had a good day.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven’t raced since July 21st when I came home from the Ace Race and was pissing blood. Several weeks ago I was given a steroid for suspected Shingles and a pain pill prescription. Last Thursday I got an appointment for this Friday to get a Cat Scan at the hospital to see if my kidney stone is on the move or see what’s going on. Today for the first time in probably a month I was able to sit at my porting table in the shop and do some porting work. Man that felt good. Hopefully tomorrow we can hit it again.

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg

Good job john, I'm happy you're feeling better.
At 46 last year I had shingles, very shitty thing to get.

Good job john, I'm happy you're feeling better.
At 46 last year I had shingles, very shitty thing to get.

We still aren’t sure yet so I’m guessing as much as he is. We both know I have a kidney stone and blood but he spotted some strange marks across my back so who knows. I’m hoping the tests Friday narrow things down some.

I pissed one out at a race at Norwalk 4-5 years ago and was grabbing for the shower rod in my motorhome. Lol
Ouch.. thats some brutal ****.
Glad it's all in the past for both of us..lol. as for me I was moaning on the floor of the ER . A nurse came back and asked if I was ok. I apologized for sounding like I was having sex. Hurt like hell to laugh then..lol

Glad it's all in the past for both of us..lol. as for me I was moaning on the floor of the ER . A nurse came back and asked if I was ok. I apologized for sounding like I was having sex. Hurt like hell to laugh then..lol
Lol

And yet here we are laughing about it. Lol

From my experience, the first one is a killer. The second and third are not quite as painful and once it was confirmed that is what it was, I was like, meh I’ll get through this. But then again it was like 25 years between first and second, so I totally wasn’t expecting the second. The first one, after a night of total torture, the hospital had me full of Didlaudid with a Vicodin kicker.

Doctors told me “they don’t know what causes them”. They showed it to me and I said “no way that thing came out of my dick” but I was pretty messed up on the drugs they gave me.

We had some guys on submarines get them, automatic disqualification for sub duty, docs always said it was front too much sugary liquid intake. They were Navy doctors though….

Doctors told me “they don’t know what causes them”. They showed it to me and I said “no way that thing came out of my dick” but I was pretty messed up on the drugs they gave me.

I know last Friday when I had to cut my grass on my tractor it was not fun. My property is very hilly and requires a lot of leaning side to side during the process. One of my favorite job wasn’t so fun this time.

From my experience, the first one is a killer. The second and third are not quite as painful and once it was confirmed that is what it was, I was like, meh I’ll get through this. But then again it was like 25 years between first and second, so I totally wasn’t expecting the second. The first one, after a night of total torture, the hospital had me full of Didlaudid with a Vicodin kicker.
Maybe its a internal pecker hone lol

I know last Friday when I had to cut my grass on my tractor it was not fun. My property is very hilly and requires a lot of leaning side to side during the process. One of my favorite job wasn’t so fun this time.
Build a gyro seat

-
Back