First Burnout after the resto

-

six pack

Reaction score
Well the car has less than 100 miles on it as of today.

Got a call to meet the media for this weekends car show events and one of the things was the 100ft acceleration trials. Well there were some sub 12 second cars made a quick pass so I thought, let's see what she'll do for a show. :D Well braked her and burnt the tires for the whole hundred ft in 2nd gear. Car pulled well :D

Took some digital camera video and a frame from that is the new avatar, that shot is about 20ft out from the start. :shock: Can't wait to see how well she loosens up in a few miles. 8) Actually had both my cars on the front page of the paper today, sweet :cheers:

where did you get your paint....i'm still debating on weither or not to paint my duster pink or lime green....awesome burn out by the way.

Wow! You turned your engine loose after just 100 miles? Must be set up loose! Nice smoke!

OlDuster said:
Wow! You turned your engine loose after just 100 miles? Must be set up loose! Nice smoke!

Always build my motors with 0.0025" clearance on rods and mains.

nice smoke.
man, when i rebuild my motor... im gonna need one of you folks down here to help me out, i dont want to have to do it again after a few miles. im sure i could do it on my own, but i need somebody to tell me what clearances i should use, and the proper way to measure them...

-
Back