First fire-up of the duster this year.

-
Well this hurts but I think I’m going to sit this one out. My buddy told me it just started to rain again at 10:35. Then from last night and this morning’s rain that three hours to dry minimum. So we are probably on a one time trial day and first day out I’d like to get a couple to Knock the rust off. Add to that valve keepers that I’ve been waiting over three months for are scheduled to come today from Pac. This stinks.

As always John thanks for taking us along. I have now officially quit racing and live vicariously via your posts! And lord knows you have forgotten more technology than I will ever know! Thanks again for posting and I hope you and your boy have a great season!

Thank you very much sir. I’ve been truly blessed to still being able to do this.

Looks like you done your good normal as usual and dotted all your eyes and crossed your Ts, thank you for sharing this for all to see, I can make June race, I have my own fire suit and shoes, lost my helmet to my son :steering: wnk wnk lol ! Keep up the great work my friend

And the my azzhole buddy gotta text me about the time I was halfway out my trailer and my exhaust got stuck on my trailer floor. Between my fat belly, short legs, door cable, I was stuck and about ready to holler for help when my buddy spotted my helpless situation. A couple forabodiesonly members rushed over to jack up my trailer jack. You know he had to text me this morning when he read this post. Lol

IMG_2690.jpeg

And the my azzhole buddy gotta text me about the time I was halfway out my trailer and my exhaust got stuck on my trailer floor. Between my fat belly, short legs, door cable, I was stuck and about ready to holler for help when my buddy spotted my helpless situation. A couple forabodiesonly members rushed over to jack up my trailer jack. You know he had to text me this morning when he read this post. Lol

View attachment 1716244082
:rofl:
Ahhh, humility, it's bad enough when I remind Myself of 'toopid things I did to Myself......

-
Back