First Race Experience

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
My little Phoenix got to experience her first race tonight at the local roundy round track! She got to ride in the pace truck even! Every time we enter turn 3 from the pit exit she laughs and says "WEEEE!" Real loud! She even found the only Mopar in the field and made a bee line! I'm quite proud of my princess Gearhead!

Attachments

• image-1500263286.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 246
  • image-371459170.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 250
  • image-1973216201.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 245
  • image-923119557.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 235
She's a real cutie. Start her young and you better start looking for Junior dragster for her.

She's a real cutie. Start her young and you better start looking for Junior dragster for her.

If only there were a dragstrip close to us. The nearest is 4hrs away. So she'll just have to show the boys how its done in the dirt! >: )

She's a real doll Chuck! Glad you had a good time........Looks like she owns that modified.....

I thought this was gonna be a thread about how you raced your big Dodge truck lmao :D

IIRC,this is how Leanna got into cars.

Yeah, pretty much. My dad built and ran stock cars and my older brother never liked to get dirty. :-D

Congrats to you and Phoenix MoparDaddy! She's a sweet little Young Hun for sure ... and you're obviously raising her right. :eek:ccasion:

Yeah, pretty much. My dad built and ran stock cars and my older brother never liked to get dirty. :-D

Congrats to you and Phoenix MoparDaddy! She's a sweet little Young Hun for sure ... and you're obviously raising her right. :eek:ccasion:

Thanks Leanna!

Wow she looks a lot like my little Emily except the red hair! I wish I could post pics from my phone. What a cutie pie!

-
Back