Flashlights

-
Used to always use mag lights.. but if I let him sit too long with batteries in the batteries would corrode weld themselves in and then the flashlight was junk

Doug have you pranced around the medical field? Like maybe the ones they use for nose/ ear inspection?

Bolder by Anker I think I have the LC90. Bright SOB, you can focus the beam, and it's rechargeable.

LC90 Flashlight

anker.png

How you solve that battery corrosion issue inside a maglight tube is pretty simple actually. Grease up the batteries, and the inside of the maglite tube with vaseline, or some other light grease. I use Dow Corning DC33 o ring lubricant. If they leak, open it, and shake em right out.

How you solve that battery corrosion issue inside a maglight tube is pretty simple actually. Grease up the batteries, and the inside of the maglite tube with vaseline, or some other light grease. I use Dow Corning DC33 o ring lubricant. If they leak, open it, and shake em right out.
And use Energizers and not Duracells! Maglites come with Duracells and they won't warranty the lights if the batteries leak and corrode. Almost like they used those junk batteries on purpose just to sell more lights. :mob::lol:

Not a flashlight, but I just got these at Costco and they work great to work on the car. No wires/bright/rechargeable. I thought I paid $39.

DF77D00B-66BF-41FC-9082-5E8AD7BDC792.png

Doug have you pranced around the medical field? Like maybe the ones they use for nose/ ear inspection?
No...but I will. Going to see my primary care doc for my monthly fix on Thursday, will take a look at his lights.

Bolder by Anker I think I have the LC90. Bright SOB, you can focus the beam, and it's rechargeable.

LC90 Flashlight

View attachment 1715763821
Thank you Sirm, will look into it.

Thanks Rob, will be looking at my docs ENT light Thursday.
Not a flashlight, but I just got these at Costco and they work great to work on the car. No wires/bright/rechargeable. I thought I paid $39.

View attachment 1715764022
The sensor is 36mm×24mm, the chamber is only slightly larger so they are going to be a bit much.

Several years ago I bought a mega bright flashlight for the bike toolbar. It would have been ideal as it zoomed the beam into the size of a pencil eraser...notice I said would have...used it one night when I went out for a ride and left it the side of Devil Gaps Rd. Got it from REI, needless to say they don't carry it anymore.

I purchased a clamp on desk light, while it is bright it does not do what I need it to

-
Back