floor pans

-

kensdodge1

Reaction score
im ordering a ds floor pan for my dart and was lookin at the ones on here in the forsale section on Ebay. anyone use these? how do they fit ?

different companies have different stamps so we need to know which one your looking at.I bought mine from rock auto(the higher priced one) for my 70 dart.I wasn't sure about the quality but I figured I'm not doind a total restore so the floor pans where not a high quality fit issue,but they were actaully pretty good,alittle off but a good solid piece.

My Pops got the $40 one off ebay. It isn't exactly a perfect fit but with a little massaging it works. The floor is now pretty solid!

im ordering a ds floor pan for my dart and was lookin at the ones on here in the forsale section on Ebay. anyone use these? how do they fit ?

Its likely the only parts that will be a good fit without massaging are good used factory parts. Lots of good rust free panels available from a few southwestern members parting the same car. :burnout:

Cato NY, eh?

Born and raised down the road a few in B'ville :D

Its likely the only parts that will be a good fit without massaging are good used factory parts................

AMD makes floorpans that are factory correct. Every Plug hole, bend and rib is factory correct and they fit like a glove!

i think I'll go with the cheap ones i aint skeared of a lil work. Theres quite a large difference in price between 45 dollar ones and the amd's and since my car is never gonna be a resto i guess that'll be the way i'll go. Hey Jimacuda my dad lives in Bville.
cuudak thanks

-
Back